October 16, 2013
Canada Post launches new iPad app for epost
TORONTO --Canadians now have the option to access their epost™ account through a new dedicated - and free! - iPad™ app. The new app adds a greater degree of choice in how Canadians can access their epost account, through which they can securely receive, view and organize their bills and statements.
"In transforming its business, Canada Post is adapting to better serve the changing postal needs of its customers. Our new iPad app will give Canadians the choice and flexibility they desire when it comes to managing their household bills and statements," says Kerry Munro, Group President, Digital Delivery Network at Canada Post.
The epost app has a new look and feel, and offers the new ability to print items via AirPrint™. It also allows users to perform all the functions they can through their online account, including:
- securely receive bills and statements all in one place
- store bills and statements for up to seven years
- retrieve password/username
- create and rename folders
- access the Canada Post Vault™ service, a high-security, online safe deposit box through which users can upload and store important documents
- access support help and send feedback, including requests for new features
More than eight million Canadians have registered for epost, which is the only bill consolidator service that is integrated with the major banks for easy payment and secure access. Already Canadians can access epost through the Internet and on the popular Canada Post mobile app, which is available on all major smartphone platforms.