June 26, 2013
RetailMeNot launches digital coupon website for millions of deal-seeking consumers across Canada
AUSTIN - RetailMeNot the world's leading digital coupon marketplace, today announced its expansion into Canada with the launch of RetailMeNot.ca.
Canadians now have access to thousands of digital coupons from more than six thousand retailers that do business with Canadians.
"This cross-border expansion of the RetailMeNot brand is part of our long-term commitment to become a trusted source of savings for online consumers globally," said Cotter Cunningham, the CEO and founder of RetailMeNot, Inc. "We're excited to enter the Canadian market so we can help millions of shoppers save money using digital coupons available online at RetailMeNot.ca and enable our retail partners in the region to boost their sales."
Canadians should expect continued innovation to help consumers find our best digital coupons and save money while shopping online and eventually in-store. Features of RetailMeNot.ca include:
- easy search access to 21,000+ digital coupons from more than 6,000 retailers shipping to Canadian consumers;
- the functionality to easily toggle back and forth between RetailMeNot.ca ( Canada) and RetailMeNot.com ( U.S.);
- the ability to browse for digital coupons by product category;
- the opportunity for Canadian consumers to upload digital coupons from retailers that can help others save; and
- the option to subscribe to the RetailMeNot.ca newsletter, with digital coupon content that rivals any weekly newspaper flyer.