December 2, 2013
TD's new ATMs takes care of your deposits in a snap
TORONTO--TD Canada Trust today announced its new ATM Green Machines® featuring touch screens, envelope-free deposits and the ability to view scanned cheque images and itemized cash on the transaction receipt.
"We're very excited to unveil our new ATMs which give our customers quick access to cash and make depositing at the ATM faster and more convenient," said Jim Grimmer, Head of North American ATM, TD. "We're thrilled to be the first bank to launch this innovative functionality across Canada, giving customers another reason to bank with us."
As part of the initial rollout, TD will install 25 new envelope-free and image-enabled ATMs in nine locations across Canada and plans to update all other Canadian ATMs by the end of 2015. TD's 25 new ATMs will be installed in the following locations between now and December 11, 2013:
- King and Bay Concourse - 55 King Street West, Toronto, Ontario
- Highway 7 and Pine Valley - 4499 Highway 7, Woodbridge, Ontario
- Milverton and Highway 10 - 20 Milverton Drive, Mississauga, Ontario
- Springdale Square Shopping Centre - 55 Mountain Ash Road, Brampton, Ontario
- Finch and McCowan - 1571 Sandhurst Circle Scarborough, Ontario
- Lasalle - 8459 Boul. Newman Lasalle, Québec
- Jean-Talon and Querbes - 525 Rue Jean Talon O, Montreal, Québec
- Galeries Leger - 6168 Henri Bourassa Blvd. E, Montreal, Québec
- TD Tower Pacific Centre - 700 W Georgia Street, Vancouver, BC
TD's new ATMs allow customers to track deposits by having an image of the cheques deposited on their receipt, making record-keeping easier and more convenient. This innovative solution allows customers to insert multiple cheques or cash without using an envelope.
"We know customers will appreciate the convenience and added assurance of having a photographic record of their deposit. Our new ATM receipts will make organizing bank deposits easier and give our customers peace of mind in knowing their cheques and cash have been received safely and securely," added Grimmer. "Not only are envelope-free deposits better for the environment, they also speed up the time it takes to make a deposit at the ATM."
In addition to ATMs, TD customers can bank at more than 1,170 TD Canada Trust branches with the best hours in banking, as well as through free 24/7 live customer service via phone and free online, mobile and tablet banking.